On-going Community Education Tools, Drug Abuse Prevention and Solution Resources
Purdue Pharma supports CADCA’s programs to help community anti-drug abuse groups develop the capacity and sustainability to combat prescription drug abuse in their community. CADCA’s educational materials on prescription drug abuse are made available to more than 5,000 anti-drug abuse coalitions across the country.
CADCA programs include:
- National Leadership Forum – the largest substance abuse prevention conference in the nation.
- Mid-Year Training Institute – the only intensive, coalition-specific training program of its kind, designed to help coalition leaders effectively address their local drug problems and achieve population-level change.
- Drug Free Kids Campaign – raises funds to support CADCA’s mission.
- National Youth Leadership Initiative – a youth leadership and workforce development program that trains youth leaders to be strategic community problem solvers around drug issues.
- Applying the Strategic Prevention Framework to Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention – online course developed to prevent over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drug abuse.
Find out more about other resources supported by Purdue Pharma here.